We are all constantly changing. We are moving through life with no day as the previous. Journaling can make us stop and reflect on our journey and help us make conscious changes and adaptions to how we spend our time on Earth. This can be a long practice or a quick journaling session. Take some time out of your day and dedicate it to yourself.
Here are some powerful journaling prompts to foster your personal growth.
- What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
- What do you value in the people that you respect the most?
- What are your values? Are you living your life congruent to them?
- If 10-Year-Old You Saw Yourself Now, what would he/she think?
- Do you love yourself? What does self-love mean to you, and how can you practice it better?
- Where do you draw the line between self-care and selfishness?
- Would you rather be happy or fulfilled? What would you need to do to get to this feeling?
- What are some limiting beliefs that are holding you back from making the changes you’re desiring to see in your life?
- Where will you be in 10 years if you keep living your life the way you’re currently living it?
- Picture your own gravestone. What should be written on it? How do you want to be remembered?
“Your life is a blank page.
You write on it.”
― Donald Miller